YES! Volunteers play an integral role at camp. There are many opportunities for you to use your skills and talents all year to support Camp Hanover’s mission. During Summer Camp especially, volunteers can serve in various ways:
- On Sundays, assisting with camper arrivals and check-in
- In the kitchen, preparing meals or washing dishes
- In the office, assisting with mailings and other tasks
- Staffing the Health Care Center or
- Groundskeeping, carpentry and other maintenance tasks
- As a counselor or activity leader, working alongside other summer staff
In many cases, as a way of saying “Thanks!” we are able to offer volunteers a Campership that they may give to the child of their choice. If you are interested in volunteering call us at (804) 779-2811 or send us an email.