Summer Staff at Camp Hanover
Do you love kids, have a passion for sharing your faith, and feel energized spending time in God’s creation? If so, we may have a job for you!
For sixty years Camp Hanover has provided overnight camp experiences for youth in grades 2-12. We are looking to hire creative and talented people for the following positions.
- Room and board
- Use of laundry facilities
Counselors (18+, and preferably one year out of high school)
Lifeguard (16+, Lifeguard certification – we can help with this)
Aquatics Coordinator (21+, current lifeguard certification) Oversees all aspects of the aquatics program: scheduling, staffing, testing, safety, etc.
Arts & Crafts Coordinator
Challenge Course Coordinator (21+ preferred) High ropes experience preferred.
Media Specialist (16+) Takes and shares photographs and video, maintains camp social media platforms.
Program Support (18+) For people who like a variety of tasks, may help in the kitchen in the morning, then hangout with a camper group in the afternoon.
Camp Nurse (RN / LPN / EMT) For one or more weeks, can bring family.
Food Service Staff
During the summer, we serve three meals a day, family style, for approximately 125-200 people. The summer camp season runs June through August. There is the possibility of additional part-time, weekend work in the fall, winter and spring.
- Flexible hours
- Hourly or weekly pay
- Overnight lodging can be provided in some situations
- Washing dishes
- Sweeping and mopping
- Working with other adult staff and “Pathfinders” (high school juniors and seniors in our leadership training program)
Selected candidates should:
- Be team players who wish to be part of a Christian ministry.
- Be dedicated staff who will enjoy having fun interacting with campers.
- Have experience in feeding 100+ youth and adults, or willing to learn more about dining services in a commercial kitchen.
For certain positions, ServSafe certification or willing to become certified.
We are looking to hire the very best people for our resident and day camp programs and food service staff. If you think you have what it takes, apply now.