Create memories that last a lifetime!
The best thing about memories…..is making them!
Are you a teen wanting the ultimate camp experience?! Our weeklong traditional camp experience is specially designed for older campers. Meet new friends, explore your faith, and make memories that last a lifetime! Conquer your fear of heights on the high ropes course, soak up picturesque water views while paddle boarding, practice your aim at archery, and much more! Each group will set their own pace and activities!
Who can attend 1-Week Seniors Camp? And when is it?
Great questions! 1-Week Seniors Camp is for campers entering grades 9 through 12 (the age group we call “Seniors”).
Five separate weeklong sessions of 1-Week Seniors are offered:
- The first session of 1-Week Seniors begins on Sunday, June 19 and ends Saturday, June 25.
- The second session of 1-Week Seniors begins on Sunday, July 3 and ends Saturday, July 9.
- The third session of 1-Week Seniors begins on Sunday, July 10 and ends Saturday, July 16.
- The fourth session of 1-Week Seniors begins on Sunday, July 17 and ends Saturday, July 23.
- The fifth session of 1-Week Seniors begins on Sunday, July 31 and ends Saturday, August 6.
- The sixth session of 1-Week Seniors begins on Sunday, August 7 and ends Saturday, August 13.
How much does it cost to attend 1-Week Seniors Camp?
The camp fee for 1-Week Seniors Camp is $775. Thanks to the mission funding we receive from churches and individuals who value Camp Hanover's ministry, we can offer a partially subsidized rate of $715 and a fully subsidized rate of $645. You choose what rate is most comfortable for you. You can learn more about our flexible pricing here or call us at (804) 779-2811.